Low-level LED light therapy or “photobiostimulation” leverages specific wavelengths of light (infrared, 660 & 880 nm, non-invasive) to create therapeutic effects. Mitochondria converts light energy to biochemical energy to empowers the cells to have more energy to perform all functions.
Light Therapy has been used in Europe since the late 1970’s and was approved by the FDA for use in the United States in 2001. Since then practitioners nationwide have been been providing patients with the benefits to their patients.
- Decrease Inflammation
- Decrease Pain
- Increase Cell Regeneration
- Increase Collagen Production
- Increase Microcirculation
- Stimulates Immune System (macrophage activity)
- Stimulates Nerve Function (nerve conduction velocity)
- Overall: Promotes Healing
- Effects of one treatment can last up to 3 days